Wednesday, October 01, 2014

2014 (1435) United Arab Emirates Dirham

In 2012 the United Arab Emirates switched from copper-nickel dirhams to nickel-plated steel ones. There should be an overlap in 2012 for both metal types. None were minted for 2013 so 2014 is the first full production using the less expensive metal.

I must say it is much more shiny than the copper-nickel versions. Unfortunately it gets stained easily, fingerprints will corrode the surface very quickly.

Here's the stats for this coin...
Type/Country: 1 Dirham / United Arab Emirates
Year: 2004 (1435)
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Nickel-Plated Steel
Value: $0.35 in VF (very-fine)

Do you have an United Arab Emirates coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

8 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

Ye coun kitne ka hai

Unknown said...

Ye coun kitne ka hai

Unknown said...

2000/- rs.

Unknown said...

2014-1435 coins . Hm the value.

Unknown said...

My father in law found a 1435-2014 Uniter Arab Emirates. What is its value and its history?

Unknown said...

I have this coin what is the current rate for this coin?

moneymachine1 said...

hey I just found this coin an
united arab ermerite coin 1435 - 2014 pretty great condition so what would value actually be in today's market??

Unknown said...

I have1 dirham coin how can I exchange too my wallet