Thursday, October 02, 2014

2014 British Penny

Brand new penny from across the pond. Nice to get them while they are still shiny. I wonder how many Brits did not even get this penny yet and here I find one in my American change.

Canadian, British, and of course American coins are easiest to get new form your change. Even in other countries the new coins are made in less quantities so finding them maybe tough. I suspect euros are also fairly easy to find new but with so many euro countries it would difficult to get the one you want.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Penny / Great Britain
Year: 2014
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Copper-Plated Steel
Value: $0.02 in VF

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: