Monday, October 13, 2014

2000 Ecuador 1 Centavo

Like I said a few days ago the Ecuadorians use U.S. money but still issue a few coins for circulation. Most were minted once in 2000 but this cent was minted several  different years. This is the first year of issue and I assume the most common.

I do like the back map on the back it has the Americas all the way from Canada to Chile. It says Republic Del Ecuador, Luz De America or Republic of Ecuador, Light of America. Not a truthful statement but sounds nice.

Here are the stats for these...
Type/Country: 1 Centavo / Ecuador
Year: 2000
Mintage: Not yet known
Metal: Brass
Value: $0.02 in VF

Do you have a Ecuadorian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: