Tuesday, June 20, 2017

1967 Nickel

This was the last of no mint mark series from 1965-1967. The mint officials thought that hoarders were keeping to many coins so they decided to stop putting mint marks on coins. A slight backlash and the 3 year experiment yielded very little differences so the mint marks came back by 1968.

Obverse of 1967 Nickel, Jefferson
Reverse of of 1967 Nickel, Monticello
It's 50 years old and still has no extra value because the metal market is pretty stable so feel free to spend them. I only pulled this out because i showcase coins that turn 50 or older.

Here's the stats for this coin...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / United States
Year: 1967
Metal: 75% copper 25% nickel
Mintage: 107,325,800
Value: $0.05

Do you have a nickel and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

16 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...


I have a couple photos but I can't paste here...

Unknown said...

Is a US liberty 1941 nickel worth anythinges over face value?

Unknown said...

Also 1976 1968 10 pence all Elizabeth ii. 1963and 1966 Regina Elizabeth 2 shillings worth?

Anonymous said...

How much is this coin worth
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces75897.html

Anonymous said...

Hi there every one, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it's
fastidious to read this website, and I used to visit this weblog every day.

Anonymous said...

I have one penny greats british 1936..but this coin no mint mart...

Unknown said...

I found a 1945 no mint mark semi magnetic wheat penny whike roll hunting its extremely shiny and im stumped .

Unknown said...

Also it weighs 3.14g .

Unknown said...

Wondering the value of a 1944-P Liberty Nickel. I have gotten mixed opinions. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

i have a 1968 one cent penny no mint mark.how much the value of this coin?

USA coins said...

the coin is beautiful, but I don't understand the purpose of this kind of coins.

Anonymous said...

It's a 35% silver war nickel, just guessing it's worth at least a few dollars.

Unknown said...

I have a 1967 old nickel with no mint mark is it worth anything

Unknown said...

Yes I have old coins and I want to see if they are worth money

Unknown said...

Tengo esa de 5 centabos estados unidos

Anonymous said...

Yes I have a 1943 nickel is it worth anything