Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2011 Canada 5 Cents

I am pretty sure I have met Canadians but I would not know for sure. The only evidence these mysterious strangers leave behind is a trail of Canadian coins in our change.

The amount of Canadian coins I found this year is beyond anything in the past 10 years combined. All are common and most are repeat finds but still they are fun. Every time I find there is a rush to see if it is new to me or an upgrade.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 2011
Mintage: 230,328,000
Metal: 94.5% Steel, 3.5% Copper, and 2% Nickel
Value: $0.05 in Extra-Fine

 Do you have five cents from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: