Wednesday, October 29, 2014

1989 Canada 5 Cents

If I had a nickel for every Canadian nickel I found I would have $4.90. You can say I lost nearly five bucks in American money but as a coin collector it would have cost me ten times as much, not to mention time and effort, to buy these common coins online.

Found half of all the 1980s Canadian nickels and seeing how none of them are rare I expect to find all of them just by searching my pocket change. It may take some time because surprisingly Canadian nickels are tougher to find in change than most other Canadian coins.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 1989
Mintage: 141,435,538
Metal: 75% Copper, 25% Nickel
Value: $0.06 in F(Fine)

Do you have a nickel from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

3 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

THE CANADIAN DIRT DIGGER said...

I Found the 1989 Canadian Nickel (5 Cents).... Has 32 Years Old.....
Search in Metal detecting park for two hours by www.YouTube.com

THE CANADIAN DIRT DIGGER said...

April 15th, 2021 by Thursday to May 10th, 2021

Michael Jackson the man the myth and his glittery socks said...

Great read thankkyou