Monday, October 06, 2014

2010-P Franklin Pierce Dollar

The 14th presidential dollar out of 32. Some have not been released for circulation but that does not stop them from circulating. Still I have to find the older ones and it has been slow going.


President Franklin Pierce had a huge tragedy as president losing his son. That colored his decisions and made him a less effective president. Not much else comes to mind about Pierce since he was before my time.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Dollar-Franklin Pierce / United States
Year: 2010 P (Edge upside down)
Mintage: 38,220,000
Metal: 88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, and 2% Nickel
Value: $1.00 in F-12

 Do you have a dollar coin and want to know how much it's worth? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

I have a franklin pierce one dollar coin is it worth anything...not in the greatest condition

Man said...

I have a franklin pierce one dollar coin is it worth anything...not in the greatest condition

Just $1.00