Friday, August 29, 2014

1995 United Arab Emirates Dirham

Another coin not often found in my change yet I still found one recently. The United Arab Emirates is another one of those Islamic state countries that has been growing more powerful over the last few decades. It is some times surprising how many travelers are from countries that a decade ago were never heard from.

The year is ١٤١٥-١٩٩٥ which is 1995-1415 not 1990-1310. Luckily it has the country name if not the only clue it is from the United Arab Emirates is the skinny jug.

Here's the stats for this coin...
Type/Country: 1 Dirham / United Arab Emirates
Year: 1995
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.35 in VF (very-fine)

Do you have an United Arab Emirates coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

9 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Nelson Reis said...

ola tenho uma moeda united arab emirates 1990-1310 quanto vale em euros uma moeda

Man said...

ola tenho uma moeda united arab emirates 1990-1310 quanto vale em euros uma moeda

Cerca de 0.28 em euros

Anonymous said...

i have the united arab emirates jug coin and i would like to know its value in rands/in south african currency please you can email your response to my e-mail address as i dont have much time of leisure to use the internet a lot.here is my e-mail address: barbieWAerne5t@hotmail.com

Man said...

united arab emirates jug coin and i would like to know its value in rands/in south african currency

About 5.56 Rands

Jitender Verma said...

I have a one dhiram of united state of arab 1990 1310 &I would like to know its true value plz tell me the true value of this coin on indian currency my email is vermajitender32@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How much would this very same currency be in USA?

Man said...

one dhiram of united state of arab 1990 1310

It is actually a 1415-1995 coin.
About $0.35 U.S.
or 23.73 rupees

In circulated condition.

Man said...

How much would this very same currency be in USA?

About $0.27 in currency exchange.

Unknown said...

I have a one dhiram of uae of 1990 1310 & I would like to know its true value plz tell me