Monday, September 08, 2014

Ted Baker Medal

Ted Baker Medalet (medalet - a medal smaller than an inch) found in certain Ted Baker products, mostly leather wallets. It seems to brass and like all medals has two sides.

Ted Baker is a clothing store out of London. Like most international stores they branched out into accessories where they place these medalets for mens leather goods. I found this one in a take a penny leave a penny tray. I assume someone got rid of their change from their coin wallet and this went with it.

On one side is Ted Baker's founder Ray Kelvin who is camera shy and blocking his face. His clothing hints that he is well dressed. The founding year of Ted Baker, 1988, is encircling Kelvin. Not naming the store after himself is another thing the Kelvin does to stay away from the spotlight.

The other side has a compass with TEDS at the compass points instead of NESW. The rhyme East, West, Ted is best encircles the compass.

Here are the stats for this medallion...
Type / Country: Ted Baker Medal / Great Britain
Year: Unknown
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Brass??? (Non-Magnetic)
Diameter: 24.6mm Thickness: 2.38mm Weight: 6.75 grams
Value: $1.00 in circulated Very-Fine
Obverse Writing: TED BAKER LONDON EST 1988 · TED BAKER LONDON EST 1988 ·
Reverse Writing: EAST, WEST TED IS BEST T E D S TB EAST, WEST, TED IS BEST

If you know anything else about this medal please leave a comment below.

Do you have a token and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

133 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I sold one for £10,000

Man said...

I sold one for £10,000

LOL, good one

Unknown said...

Hi, I have one coin I would like to sell, if someone interested send me email with price..thank you

Man said...

I have one coin I would like to sell

Not a coin and it has no market value.

Anonymous said...

i have the same coin shown in the image above. i would like to know the value

Unknown said...

I have one too in Australia

Man said...

i have the same coin shown in the image above. i would like to know the value

Not a coin, maybe $1.00 at the most.

Man said...

I have one too in Australia

Nice.

Anonymous said...

@Man thank you i thought i could sell it for some money but the luck is not my way. Thankx again

Anonymous said...

hello,I have Ted Baker coin 1988 ;) How much is a price?(10 dollars?) Im from Czech Republic ;) thank You..

Man said...

Ted Baker coin 1988 ;) How much is a price?(10 dollars?) Im from Czech Republic

Not a coin, maybe $1.00 at the most.

Mohammed Nazrul Islam said...

@man I'm assuming you've experienced an unsuccessful sale on this coin then?

Black stone said...

Hi, I have one coin I would like to sell, if someone interested send me email with price..thank you

Man said...

I'm assuming you've experienced an unsuccessful sale on this coin then?

Incorrect assumption.
I do not sell any coins or tokens.

Unknown said...

Hi i have one same the pic. What i can do for him? Price?

Man said...

Hi i have one same the pic. What i can do for him? Price?

At most $1.00 but probably less.

Anonymous said...

I have one how do they go for

Man said...

I have one how do they go for

At most $1.00

Unknown said...

I have one how much is it worth

Man said...

I have one how much is it worth
--At most $1.00

Unknown said...

I have one coins Ted Baker London Estate 1988 but I want to sell somebody want to buy?

Man said...

I have one coins Ted Baker London Estate 1988 but I want to sell somebody want to buy?

No thanks, maybe try ebay.

Unknown said...

Hi I have one how much is it worth

Man said...

Hi I have one how much is it worth

No exchange value but on sites like eBay and for medal collectors about $1.00.

Unknown said...

I HAVE ONE IN IRELAND IF INTRESTED SOMEONE TEXT ME

Unknown said...

I have o e and want to sell it £7,500 Call if interested 07534434008

Anonymous said...

I have only one TB coin left in my vault in Glasgow and I would be very interested in selling it to the proper person for £7,499,99 or nearest offer no background check involved, free postage and packaging, if you're from the east or the west and you know that Ted's the Best then this is definitely a medal for you! A medal for life! A model of a medal! Vintage circa 1998 mint condition and of great value...in many places all over my world.. the unassuming man's medal, for it's a fact of life that the humble man who keeps this treasure of a coin in his wallet shall never have a coin-less wallet and always have a wallet with coin. Don't delay make contact today and call 0141 1998 1998 or email "Ted's the Best" to ewttb@tb.co.uk/£s to register your interest and get free entry into "TEDS BEST SURPRISE " competition terms apply to applicants only

Casey said...

I have one how much can i get for it

Casey said...

I have one how much can i get for it

Unknown said...

I have one how much can I get for it

arnab said...

I have a coin in India I want to sell

Unknown said...

I have one same i want sell 5000

Unknown said...

Can I still sell it for 10000 or 5000 today

Black stone said...

Hi first think its not a coin its a medal i can sell u for 100 so u can sell 5000 free post too

Unknown said...

I have exactly same like in picture I'm looking to sell anyone interesting to buy?

Unknown said...

I have the same one in pic now looking to sell for at least £1000

Unknown said...

Hi I all so have one of them, can you write me for the price please!

Black stone said...

Its cheap around 2 pounds and its not coin its kind of colectible medal..

Unknown said...

I have a coin the same and I want to sell it

Unknown said...

I have one i sell 2000£

Unknown said...

I have 1 can anyone tell me the value

Marius said...

Hello I have a coin like that from the picture as it is worth praying nice and I have one that writes so Three Pence 1939

Marius said...

hello i have one where i can give it as much as ms

Anonymous said...

I have one 1988 selling for 5000 dls

Rohitji168@gmail.com said...

Where can I sell this coin I got one, please inbox me

Unknown said...

Am o moneda cum este mai sus prezentată care este prețul real va mulțumesc

Unknown said...

I have same coin how much u give me ?four this coin.

biggeezer said...

Hi yes I have a different ted Baker coin it has Ted's with a shirt on one side on the other side it says tails with a back off a shirt on it. Dise anyone know about this coin.

Emmj said...

i wsnt to sell mine 07864 532057

Unknown said...

plis info i have one coins i would lice to sell

Unknown said...

Hello i have one TED coin and i want to sell i live in london - Enfield , omnus14@gmail.com , if someone want this coin mail me Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Hi I have a ted baker coin of year 1988 can anybody tell me it's worth please thanks

M.Gulrayz Butt said...

i have a TED BAKER COIN of year 1988
i want to sell
if anyone interested contact me

Unknown said...

how much does one like the one in the picture cost?

Shalva said...

I hew one of this
My gmai(shalo11223344gmail.com)
if somebody wants to contact me

Abdul Aziz saleh said...

I have one for sale
I'm in saudi arabia please contact with me azizdoughlas@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Mere pass Ted Baker 1988 ka coin hai koi kharidna chata hai

Unknown said...

I have same one 1988 coin selling for 500£

Unknown said...

Selling 400£ 1988 ted baker coin

Anonymous said...

I have one ted baker london est 1988.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the value of this

Anonymous said...

I have one ted baker london est 1988. If we have intirested, plsss contact @ 09278059457

Unknown said...

Where or how did you sell it please?

Anonymous said...

Am un ted baker london est 1988 cat valorează

Unknown said...

Am un ted baker london est 1988.Cat valorează?

Unknown said...

Dețin această monedă și vreau să o vînd dacă sînteți interesați vă rog să îmi trimiteți un mesaj în română că nu știu engleză aștept un răspuns la nr de telefon 0040723703168 sînt în londra

Unknown said...

Mai am 1 bucata monedă de doua lire din aur din 1995 in peace goodwill 1945 si 2 monezi din 2017 de 1 pont oueen elisabeth ll iesle of man aștept un mesajîn română că nu știu englez pe nr de telefon 0040723703168sînt în londra

Francinaldo said...

Eu tenho uma interessados manda e-mail

Unknown said...

Yes i have one too, email me your offer if you are interested.

Unknown said...

I have one too, please email me your offer on sonoropro@gmail.com if interested.

Unknown said...

Hello

Unknown said...

I've got one, where can I sell it?

Robert said...

I have one too, please email me your offer on robert.zuup@gmail.com, if interested.

Unknown said...

I have this coin too and i want to sell it for 5000£.
Interested buyers should contact me on aman.kala2@gmail.com

Wakil Sarfaraz said...

I got one and want to sell it, email me with an offer.
wakilsarfaraz@hotmail.co.uk

Kevin said...


I have this coin too and i want to sell

Unknown said...

I have one coin Ted Baker London I want to sell 1000£

Unknown said...

I have 1 coin if someone interested so please contact +971565909931

Unknown said...

I Haven one i sell with 500

Unknown said...

400£-07309755899
after 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm
karibari555@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have a Ted Baker coin I am selling it for 10 000pound
I am in Namibia windhoek
Contact number +264815508047

Unknown said...

I have one 1988 can i have a price please

Anonymous said...

I have one of these coins very good condition and am looking to sell it. I would like to know the value of it. If anyone is looking to my number is 07495585090

Baja said...

Mam taka i chciałabym ja sprzedać gdZie mogę i za ile proszę o kontakt zainteresowanych 570870997

Niki910916@gmail.com said...

I sell the coin for 600£

Niki910916@gmail.com said...

Hi

Baja said...

Jest ktoś chętny proszę pisać

Unknown said...

I have also if any interested to buy

Unknown said...

I have also if any interested to buy coin

Unknown said...

Hi

Unknown said...

I have one where can I sell it my contact 9360487537

Unknown said...

I want to sell my contact 9360487537

Unknown said...

My email loharmanish37@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have one coin if any interested to buy...

Unknown said...

I have one my email medi.n.g@hotmail.com
Yo tengo una de Tedbaker London Est 1988 la vendo en 6000 dolares

Unknown said...

I just found one of these coins today and I want to know if it's worth a lot of money.

Unknown said...

I have one how much is it worth.

Unknown said...

Hi my grandson was given one off these coins and he would like to no more about it .

Unknown said...

I have one coin and i want to sell it

Unknown said...

I have one coin and i want to sell it 07379485080

Unknown said...

I have one for sell offer can be negotiable. Its in very good condition

Unknown said...

I have 1988 Ted Baker coin.email
mille1963@hotmail.co.uk
Peterborough UK. Send offers please.

Liam Smith said...

I have one if anyone wants to buy email me at sliam1368@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha... does anybody NOT have one of these coins. Why would anybody pay for one of these when all you have to do is buy a TB wallet and get one for free! Some people! Really!

Blackpitch said...

I've have one,, can someone please tell me where to sell it, I have others old coins to, if someone interested just email me hafizullah.zakaria81@gmail.com opt call me at +60197075393 (0197075393)

Unknown said...

I have the same coin ted baker London est 1988 brass
East west ted is best
Whatvis this worth?

Ilisoe selaru said...

I have one red Baker London est 1988 if someone interested call me by 07438428191 uk nr

Unknown said...

This coin available on me but
on idey price

Unknown said...

Y have this monede how much is the value

Unknown said...

How much they worth im. From usa

Vasem A Want said...

I sold mine for $1000

Unknown said...

I have one in very good condition,I would like to now the price

Unknown said...

What is price of this token

Rubentm5@hotmail.com said...

Hola yo tengo una moneda igual por favor me podrían decir que precio tiene mi teléfono es +4407737805518 solo whatsapp por favor

Rubentm5@hotmail.com said...

Please can you talk me where and how 07737805518

Unknown said...

I have one can ypu help me out

Alejandro said...

what is the currency used for?

Unknown said...

I have what we soo

Kattyroo said...

It's a marketing token. Not currency. 😁

Unknown said...

Hello i have one Ted Baker London Est 1988 coin or medal..i would like to sell please..anybody interested inbox me please

Anonymous said...

My hand ted baket london est 1988 call me 9645168926

Anonymous said...

9645168926call me

Anonymous said...

9645168926

Anonymous said...

9645168926

Anonymous said...

9645168926

Anonymous said...

9645168926

Anonymous said...

I helo you 9000₹

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

I have one coins 70000

Anonymous said...

I have 70000₹ 9645168926

Anonymous said...

Halo 77777₹nuber9645168926

Anonymous said...

10000 call me 9645168926

Anonymous said...

I have one my number 00966507971677