Monday, September 15, 2014

1982 Switzerland 5 Rappen

The second most common 5 Rappen is this one from 1982. Still it is nice to get an 30+ year older foreign coin in my change. This is the first 5 rappen I found in the wild and probably only got it because it was from a take a penny, leave a penny tray.

This one has a fruited wreath, I think grapes, with the value in the center. The front has the typical Confederatio Helvetica which basically means the Swiss Confederation. It also has what looks loke Liberty wearing a LIBERTY head band.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Rappen / Switzerland
Year: 1982
Mintage: 75,340,000
Metal: Aluminum-Bronze
Value: $0.10 in XF

Do you have a coin from Switzerland and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: