Saturday, September 13, 2014

2002-A Germany 10 Euro Cent

Still finding a steady stream of German euro coins. Although I have seen more Brazilian tourists than German ones the Germans are more likely to use their coins for change.

Watching how tourist use money is very odd. A lot of them keep travel wallets strapped inside their underwear. In summer and winter that means soggy sweaty notes. Brazilians and Europeans do this the most. Asian and Arabic tourist use normal wallets but tend to throw money around like it was worthless.

One thing most tourist have in common is a dislike for coins. I have seen them refuse change even in large amounts. The American nickel and dime seems to confuse them the most. Since nickels are larger than dimes they often think they are worth more. Accidentally or purposefully using their native coins happens more often among Canadians and Europeans, seldom it happens with Arabic countries.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Euro Cent / Germany
Year: 2002-A
Mintage: 696,240,000
Metal: Brass
Value: $0.15 in Very-Fine

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

6 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have a Euro 20 cent (Italy) with an error and I would like to know if it has any value. Is there a way for me to post a picture for you? Thank you

Anonymous said...

Oops I should have mentioned the 20 cent euro is 2005

Man said...

I have a Euro 20 cent (Italy) with an error and I would like to know if it has any value. Is there a way for me to post a picture for you?

Post it to imgur or another free photo site and then copy & paste the link to here.

Unknown said...

I have one coins 10 euro cent 2002 i would like to know if it has any value. Is the a way for me to post a picture for you ? I want to sell it's this coin....

Unknown said...

how much 2pcs.10 euro cent.2002.A and 2005.m.ESPAÑA...

Unknown said...

I have 1pcs 50 euro cent 2002