Sunday, September 07, 2014

1963-D Nickel

I have that arbitrary 50 year or older coin rule. That means in a few months I will showcase 1965 coins, all of which are as common as this nickel.

Found two of these almost at the same time in my change. Common enough but being 51 years old still makes them tougher to find than a 1983 nickel. Like most older nickels this one was pressed well and still has great detail.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / United States
Year: 1963-D
Mintage: 276,829,460
Metal: 75% Copper 25% Nickel
Value: $0.15 in F-12

Do you have a nickel and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

I have one of these do you think you could help me out?