Wednesday, December 05, 2012

2012 Canada Nickel

Have Canadian nickel and want to know its value? Leave a comment

This has been a good week for Canadian coins finds. I can assume that Black Friday saw an influx of Canadians out for a bargain and every other American using every odd penny to buy that cheap thing. Whatever the reason I start off with this new, albeit rather dingy, Canadian nickel.


Look at that not even the end of the year end I already have a 2012 Canadian coin. This is a brand new find for me and welcomed. The year is almost over and I have found a large number of Canadian coins. Most have been repeats but still plenty of unique ones.

I think this one also has a "detached K" which is probably just a Struck Through Grease error but Coins and Canada does make a special note about it. I am sure it does not add value but just wanted to point it out.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 2012
Mintage: Not yet known.
Metal: 94.5% Steel, 3.5% Copper, and 2% Nickel
Value: $0.05 in Extra-Fine

 Do you have five cents from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: