Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2013-P Perry's Victory Quarter

Over a year after finding the Denver version of this coin I finally get the Philly one. Neither is one was made in low numbers but the Philadelphia version was minted in a slightly lower quantity.

These last few change finds have all been from local grocery stores and not my usual city lunch time finds. The 2013 national park quarters have 10 circulating coins and I am just 4 away from completing the set. It is the closest I got from any of these quarters. The low mintage of the first three years makes them tough to find.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 25 Cents - Perry's Victory / United States
Year: 2013-D
Mintage: 107,800,000
Metal: 91.67% Copper 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in F-12

Do you have a quarter from America and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: