Tuesday, June 03, 2014

2007 British Penny

I found as many British pennies in my change as I have British 20 pence coins. Neither are the exact size, shape, or weight as U.S. coins but they seem to get mixed in at a constant rate.

June in NYC is the unofficial start to summer and that usually means less coin finds. It tends to get ridiculously hot and humid in the city which keeps the tourists indoors. I notice they are not spending cash as much in summer so maybe soon I will have a break from daily posting.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Penny / Great Britain
Year: 2007
Mintage: 548,002,000
Metal: Copper-Plated Steel
Value: $0.02 in VF (very-fine)

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: