Monday, June 16, 2014

1867-1992 Canada 5 Cents

This is the 1992 Canadian nickel that honors the 125th Anniversary of Canadian Confederation with the dual date of 1867-1992. It is not an 1867 coin.

This one was the first one of these Anniversary nickels that I found and it is not in great condition. Even common commemoratives tend to get hoarded so finding in your change is tough. The few that are out there have been rejected by most collectors even casual collectors. Still I am happy with this one.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 1992 (1867-)
Mintage: 57,732,000
Metal: 75% Copper, 25% Nickel
Value: $0.06 in F(Fine)

Do you have a nickel from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

11 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have a 1867-1992 Canadian nickel. Were there any types of printing errors on them?

Anonymous said...

I found a Canadian nickel with a bunny on it from 1967. Do you have any information about it or know its value?

Unknown said...

Is there a way to send a pic to you I have a 1867-1992 nickel but on the back you can see other things overtop of the face and around it

Unknown said...

Yes I have a fine detail 1867-1992
Nickel. Should I go see coin shop or not. Advice?

Jahirul islam Mollick said...

I have a 5 CENTS from CANADA

Anonymous said...

I have 1867 -1992 nickel just like how much is it worth now

Unknown said...

5 cents

Unknown said...

I have that also how much the value of that coin?

Anonymous said...

I have a 1965 big bead, looks like crown bead is detached. wondering if it has any value

Anonymous said...

Canadian nickel

Anonymous said...

I cound this coin minted in copper