Sunday, June 29, 2014

2005-P Canada Quarter

As with most Canadian coins these days there were 3 other quarters made for 2005 but the old fashioned caribou is the most common.

While I have been on a roll finding coins in my change I have noted they are mostly common. Even the odd seldom seen coins are still relatively common and hold little extra value. I have yet to find a true error coin or otherwise valuable. Very appreciative of what I do find but still waiting for that one great find. 

Type/Country: 25 Cents / Canada
Year: 2005-P
Mintage: 206,346,000
Metal: 94% Steel, 3.8% Copper, 2.2% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in Very-Fine (VF-20)

Do you have any Canadian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have a 2005p Canadian quarter with a die cap issue. I'd like to show you a picture but I don't know how I can send to you , can you tell me how much this would be worth and also how to send you the picture?

thanks

Man said...

2005p Canadian quarter with a die cap issue

The start at $200.00 and you can host an image on a free site then copy and paste the link.