Tuesday, June 10, 2014

2008 Italy Euro Cent

Featuring the Castel del Monte this Italian euro cent continues the use of historical architectural sites on euro coins. The Castel del Monte was built around 1240 and was not quite defense ready but used for different things over the last 800 years.
 
I like how the 5 euro cent is twice as big as the euro cent yet I still get both in my change as a penny. I guees to some people all copper coins are the same.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Euro Cent / Italy
Year: 2008
Mintage: 180,000,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel: 94.35% Steel 5.65% Copper
Value: $0.05 in F

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: