Sunday, August 30, 2015

1991 Colombia 50 Pesos

The most common of the Colombian 50 pesos from the 1989-1993 series. There are varieties in this series but most are common and I do not know exactly what kind exist.

The front has the national arms surrounded by flags. The reverse has a wreath with 66 beads around it, I am not counting so I will take their word on that. 

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 50 Pesos / Colombia
Year: 1991
Mintage: 150,000,000
Metal: Copper-Zinc-Nickel
Value: $0.25 in Extra-Fine, $0.02 in exchange value

Do you have a coin from Colombia and want to know its value? Leave a comment / question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

what to do in colombia said...

I love to explore new things. I found your article and enjoyed it. Keep writing.