Tuesday, August 18, 2015

1967 Belgium Franc, Dutch Legend Coin Alignment

Nice to see European coins from almost 40 years ago are still floating around. It is still a common type but at least it is not another Euro coin.

There is one with the French legend but it is still the same value. I think melt value will make it go up but aside from that this is not a coin to retire on.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Franc - Coin Alignment / Belgium
Year: 1967
Mintage: 27,470,000
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.10 in F

Do you have a coin from Belgium and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

4 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

My dad used tons of these in parking meters in Chicago when he came to the US from Belgium.

Man said...

My dad used tons of these in parking meters in Chicago when he came to the US from Belgium.

Thank him for me, I love finding these coins in my change even if they are common.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a 1951 and 1952 Belgium Franc, are they also worth 10 cents like the 1967?

Man said...

Belgium Franc
1951 about $0.10
1952 about $0.10

Nearly every franc from Belgium after 1950 has only metal value.