Saturday, April 19, 2014

1952-D Wheat Cent

Aside from Canadian cents the most common odd coins I find in my change are wheat cents. Granted most cents are common but wheaties are nostalgic for most Americans. The fact you can still find them in your change is neato.

The date on this 1952-D cent seems a bit crooked and I do not think it was my picture taken. Back then they still punched the dates by hand so a slight variation is expected and does not add to the value.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Cent / United States
Year: 1952-D
Mintage: 746,130,000
Metal: 95% Copper, 5% Tin and Zinc
Value: $0.05 in F-12

Do you have an older cent and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: