Saturday, August 25, 2012

2009 Canada Dime

Have a Canadian dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment

Last of the new finds, I guess I will be headed back to the vaults tomorrow. One more Canadian to add to the vault and more importantly take out of American circulation.



So shiny that most people quickly notice it is different from the more matte U.S. dimes. Not much left to say as the weekend is coming up and I have plans (Non-coin related plans).

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / Canada
Year: 2009
Mintage: 370,700,000
Metal: 92% steel, 5.5% copper, and 2.5% nickel
Value: $0.10 in Extra-Fine

Do you have ten cents from Canada and want to know their value? Leave a comment/question an I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have a 1975 canadian dime that on reverse side the die is %15 off. I saw it listed as an error when I looked but don't know value if any.. any help?

Man said...

1975 canadian dime that on reverse side the die is %15 off.

On average a 15% Off-Center Dime is about $2.00 but a lot depends on eye appeal and grade.

Still these are not that rare and up to 50% off-center is common in high grades.