Sunday, June 24, 2012

2007 Italy Euro Cent

Do you have a Euro from Italy and want to know its value? Leave a comment

So she is looking in her purse for change. I said do not worry I got some. She insists because she has to clean out her purse anyway. Then she finds this Italian one Euro cent and said she kept it for some reason but forgot why then of course I said it cannot be lucky or special and I should have it. Well thanks to my form of logic I got a new Euro.


This has been a weird week for coin finds but who am I to complain. These coins are more or less useless in Europe because of there small value. With all the new austerity measures in the Euro zone I wonder will these make a comeback or die off completely.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Euro Cent / Italy
Year: 2007
Mintage: 215,000,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel: 94.35% Steel 5.65% Copper
Value: $0.05 in F

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

4 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

Who is "she"? ;)

Man said...

Who is "she"? ;)

Part of the story.
Any attempt at being vague is done on purpose.

7 years blogging here and no one from my real life knows about it. I would like to keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

I have a coin that needs identifying. It looks like a 5 tornesi from some Italian state.



http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/5tornesiback.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/5tornesifront.jpg/

Thanks.

Man said...

It looks like a 5 tornesi from some Italian state

Correct...
Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Tornesi / Italian States\Naples & Sicily
Year: 1797
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Copper
Value: $10.00 in very-good