How much are my Canadian coins worth?
- Not much...
- Canadian 1 cent from 1938-2005 are worth $0.10 on average.
- Canadian 5 cents from 1922-2005 are worth $0.20 on average.
- Canadian 10 cents from 1968-2005 are worth $0.15 on average.
- Canadian 25 cents from 1968-2005 are worth $0.30 on average.
- Error, older and other exceptions make some of the above listed coins more valuable.
- About $1.00 American but most Canadian silver coin is worth BV or current bullion value, which would make it more valuable only if silver prices are $7.00 or more an ounce
- Like most true error coins much more depending on the error. Ex: A 1955 Canadian penny with strap $0.10, without strap $85.00. A minor barely noticeable difference.
These are all about the American penny.
- From 1909-1958 they're worth on average only $0.15. Sorry!
- Some are worth less and some a little more.
- The better the condition the more valuable in almost perfect, red, unscratched, uncleaned and sharp detaied they can go for thousands, but those are hard to get in pocket change or coin jars.
- Yes the 1909 pennies are the rarest but in particular the 1909S VDB in low grade goes for $500 and in high grade $1600. Certain error pennies fetch an equally high price.
- 1943 any mint mark about $0.25-$0.35 in fine condition. Again sorry!
- 1955 if normal about $0.10, an example with a doubled date(error) $1,000-$10,000.
- 2005D fresh and sharp this Denver mint cent is just $0.20.
I need a 5 cent price guide, especially for my 1913S Buffalo Head Nickel?
- Liberty nickels from 1883-1912 are worth $2.00 on average.
- Buffalo nickels from 1913-1938 are worth $1.00 on average.
- Jefferson nickels from 1938-1958 are worth $0.60 on average.
- Yes, yes there are exceptions to the rule but come on, be for real.
- 1913S is worth $38 on "raised ground" and $300 in "recess" and this is in low grade. This is a good find.
1926 standing liberty quarter how much is it worth?
- 1926=$3.00 , 1926D=$7.00 , 1926S=$5.00 it is silver.
- From 1926-1930 they're only a few dollars.
- From 1916-1924 they're worth a lot more.
What is the value of a ten dollar Las Vegas silver coin?
- I've got no idea what your talking about more details or maybe a picture can help.
This was just a small sample of what I'm asked. I also collect foreign coins and paper money from around the world.
Do you have a question about what I just wrote or need more information on a coin you have and its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.