Sunday, July 06, 2014

2009 France 1 Euro Cent

Bastille Day is on July 14, celebrations around here will be on the 13th. In honor I am showing off this French coin, either that or I just found it and it is another coincidental find.

I still here that French 1 and 2 euro cent coins are barely used yet those are the only ones I find. It could be that since the U.S. still actively uses cents that it is a good dumping ground. I try to use small change as much as possible now and no one behind the register seems to object.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Euro Cent / France
Year: 2009
Mintage: 404,050,500
Metal: Copper Plated Steel: 94.35% Steel 5.65% Copper
Value: $0.05 in F

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

عندى عمله منها للبيع