Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not Forgotten

I usually don't like repeating myself but since no one visits my other blogs then I'll re-post it here.

6 Years ago today 19 Muslims conspired to terrorize America and the world since then they have succeeded in bringing terror hundreds of times over to Spain, England and the rest of the world.

Being so close to the World Trade Centers and seeing what happened that day still fuels my desire to stay in my engineering school since we have access to the sites and we help can rebuild. In rebuilding we hope to honor the office workers who died on this day.

Special attention to Robert Pattison and Isaias Rivera two CBS engineers who were trapped at the top of the World Trade Center on that tragic day.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

My Blog said...

I can't believe no one has left a comment on this entry yet. It breaks my heart everyday to even think about what happened that day. It was one of the few times I almost threw up out of sadness.

Man said...

I say something special every September 11 and as long as it is out there I'm fine with it.

Thanks.