Friday, May 17, 2013

2013-D Perry's Victory Quarter

Have a 2013 parks quarter and want to know its value?

Released on April 1, 2013 this is the 2nd America the Beautiful for this year and 17th for the series. It features Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial in Ohio surround by a 25 acre park.


As with most 2013 coins I found this when relatively quick. A bonus is that it is a Denver coin which usually takes longer to find. The most likely reason for so many rapid finds is that this is the third most common America the Beautiful quarter. The production has been on an upswing with the economy.

Great Basin National Park is the next quarter due out on June 1, 2013 so that means the production of Perry's quarter will probably double. Try to get them now from your change as coins in high production tend to lose quality and sharpness towards the end of the run.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 25 Cents - Perry's Victory / United States
Year: 2013-D
Mintage: 131,600,000
Metal: 91.67% Copper 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in F-12

Do you have a quarter from America and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

7 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there are any errors or rarities that I can look for in the America the Beautiful quarters? I've heard there is a die error for Yosemite above the cliff but have not heard of any others. Thanks for the help!

Man said...

Do you know if there are any errors or rarities that I can look for in the America the Beautiful quarters? I've heard there is a die error for Yosemite above the cliff but have not heard of any others.

There have been no major errors but a bunch of minor errors like the Yosemite Die Gouge. Every minor error possible has been seen on these quarters like off-center or die clash just in smaller numbers.

Just keep looking maybe you'll find a major error.

munk said...

How much is one worth

Man said...

How much is one worth

One what? Please be more specific.

Unknown said...

I found one grey in color, with universal lines running through it before press. Very unusual! I'm a cashier and swooped it up immediately! Very Distinctive characteristics....

Man said...

I found one grey in color, with universal lines running through it before press.

Sounds odd I would need to see clear images to know if it is an error or damage.

Unknown said...

I've found perry victory quarter very very bad stamped raised edge no definition on sides from what I can tell 100% not fake. Can you help. I don't want to get taken on this it's like nothing I've found . Similar ones are asking huge money and mine is way worse than what they have