Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Air Force Week ~ Related Cent

Have a squished coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment

Basically I attended some Air Force Week events by the U.S.S. Intrepid and got a squished penny. Technically this is a Navy souvenir cent but it was all they had around. Like always it cost two quarters and the cent to make. Just now I thought I should of shot video so too late for that.


Here is the one non-coin picture I will share. I think it is the Air Force Thunderbirds doing a flyover. It was quick and cool.


The whole event was great and free today is the last day so all you close by the Intrepid should try to stop by and say hi to the crew of these amazing jets.

Have a squished coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: