Monday, March 16, 2015

2008 British Penny, Royal Arms Section

This the more common of the 2008 British pennies, I have found the other with the gate on the back. This is the newer one which has the queen's 4th portrait and the royal shield section on the back.

It is a bit beat up but still a keeper. I have found a fair amount of British pennies and seeing how they are one of the few countries still making them I will probably keep finding them over the next few years.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Penny - Royal Arms Section / Great Britain
Year: 2008
Mintage: 507,952,000
Metal: Copper-Plated Steel
Value: $0.02 in VF

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: