Thursday, July 03, 2014

2009 Poland 20 Groszy

Got this one as a dime in my change and its only been three months since I last found a Polish coin. If I payed attention more to world events maybe I would see a pattern. I have heard little about Poland but I know there coins are still not Euros.

A simple copper-nickel coin that is common despite any reliable data about mintage. It can pass as a dime since it is made of the same material. I expect to see more Polish coins in my change even though I am not sure why.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 20 Groszy / Poland
Year: 2009
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.20 in VF

Do you have a coin from Poland and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

4 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

archives said...

5 cent american coin with a man's head on both side worth?

Man said...

5 cent american coin with a man's head on both side worth?

Magician's coin about $4.00 not a real collectible coin.

Anonymous said...

The mintage is 133 million.

Source that you can use for other European coins: http://coinz.eu/index_az_en.php

Man said...

The mintage is 133 million.

Source that you can use for other European coins: http://coinz.eu/index_az_en.php


Thanks, great link.