Wednesday, July 07, 2010

World Cup Spanish Euro

Do you have a Euro from Spain and want to know its value? Leave a comment

So I had to look up if Spain actually was still in the World Cup since I have not followed any Soccer since the United States lost. Turns out they are in the finals. Granted it was just a coincident that I found this coin but I am willing to pander.


It has been 5 years, almost to the day, since I last found this exact coin.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Euro Cent / Spain
Year: 2003
Mintage: 327,431,790
Metal: Copper-Plated Steel
Value: $0.10 in Very-Fine

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

6 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have 13 $2 dollar bills, all uncirculated, all consecutively numbered, 1976 series L21834362-L21834374. I am interested in its value collectively.

Man said...

$2 dollar bills, all uncirculated, all consecutively numbered, 1976 series L21834362-L21834374

The serial number is incomplete but if the last digit is an " A "it's about $3.00 each.
If the last digit is a " * "(star) it's about $12.00 each.

Anonymous said...

I had a spanish coin, but it's not euro, I think it's original ones, it's made in 1997, there's a word says "PESETA" and small words says "Juan Carlos I, Espana", how much does it worth?

Anonymous said...

I didn't have Zimbabwe's 100 trillion dollar, but I just wanted to ask how much does it worth to US dollars.

Man said...

1997, there's a word says "PESETA" and small words says "Juan Carlos I, Espana"

About $0.10

Man said...

Zimbabwe's 100 trillion dollar bill is about $2.50