Saturday, November 08, 2014

2000 Ecuador 50 Centavos

I think I found every 2000 Ecuadorian coin in my change this year. Like my great readers have pointed out this was a one time run while they made U.S. coins and currency the standard for all of Ecuador.


Eloy Alfaro is on the coin he was Ecuador's first president. The coin is simple and virtually identical in size and weight as a U.S. half dollar. While they continued to make some of the smaller denominations this half seems like a one time minting. No mintage figures have been found.

Here are the stats for these...
Type/Country: 50 Centavo / Ecuador
Year: 2000
Mintage: Not yet known
Metal: Steel
Value: $1.00 in VF

Do you have a Ecuadorian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

4 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I hold a coin of Eloy Alfaro from ecuador. Can you tell me what its worth? thanks

Man said...

coin of Eloy Alfaro from ecuador

What year?
What denomination?

Unknown said...

I have a eloy alfaro 2000 coin and im want to know if have value

Anonymous said...

I have one of those coins Thailand how much is it worth.