Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2014-P Dime

Got two these in my change back in the beginning of June and since them I have seen plenty more. Over half a billion were estimated minted and the year was just half over at that point in June.

I know for those die hard buy-and-grade collectors these coins are common and worthless. I am one of those old fashion collecting for fun types and getting new and shiny pieces from my change is swell. The revere has full bands but still that will not bring much extra in the future as so many people are grading non-circulating coins that it will only lower this coins value.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / United States
Year: 2014 P
Mintage: 538,500,000 (estimated so far )
Metal: 91.67% Copper, 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.10  in AU-50

Do you have a U.S. dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment / question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: