Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2003 British 10 Pence

The older ten pence with the crowned lion is not seen as often in my change. I have found quite a few of the puzzle shield ten pence coins. I am told that countries outside of the U.S. have a better recycling of older coins program.

Since the start of the Euro coins and currency I have not found older European coins. Luckily British coins have not changed that much. The designs are updated but the shape and metal stays relatively normal so older coins can mix with the new ones in circulation.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Pence / Great Britain
Year: 2003
Mintage: 88,118,000
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.15 in F

Do you have a coin from the United Kingdom and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have a ten pence 2003 with crowed lion

Anonymous said...

Yes I got one of these but for 1963 you know the value of it