Friday, April 25, 2014

2011 British 20 Pence

British coins are fairly common foreign coins to find in my change. Of course Canadian coin will always be number one for me but British coins have always been a large part of my change finds.

With the exception of 2010 I have found British coins in my change in every year since starting this blog in 2005. As with the Canadian finds most of these British coins are common and hold little extra value. Most are one or twenty pence coins given to me as cents and nickels. Similar size and mettalic properties make them quite interchangeable.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 20 Pence / Great Britain
Year: 2011
Mintage: Not yet known.
Metal: 84% Copper, 16% Nickel
Value: $0.33 in VF (very-fine)

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: