Monday, April 14, 2014

2004 East Caribbean States 25 Cents

Apparently there only three modern copper-nickel East Caribbean States 25 Cents coins. The 2002, 2004, and 2007 quarters are the only ones listed, there is a 2010 in nickel-plated steel. The 2004 seems to be the most common since I found it twice already.

Most of the others I found in my change over the years have the same brown haze. I think they get cleaned by the banks since there are so few to go around. I am not sure how many were minted and it is possible that they made it in more than one year with the same date but I do not how to find out.

Here are the stats for this coin...
Type / Country: 25 Cents / East Caribbean States
Year: 2004
Mintage:  Not known.
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.25 in XF

Do you have a Caribbean coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

8 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have recently obtained a 1987 Queen Elizabeth the second 25 cent coin from the East Carribean States. I would love to hear more about this coin and if it potentially has any value to it. You can contact me by email at madyrwashere@gmail.com

Thank you

Man said...

1987 Queen Elizabeth the second 25 cent coin from the East Carribean States

Here are the stats for this coin...
Type / Country: 25 Cents / East Caribbean States
Year: 1987
Mintage: Not known.
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.20 in XF

Unknown said...

I have a 1989 queen Elizabeth the second. 25 cent coin looks silver. What's the value

Unknown said...

I have a 2004 east Caribbean states 25¢ and it has a die chip line under the left 25 obverse. Is there a list of errors for this coin and have you heard of this error on a 2004?
Thank you!

Unknown said...

I know it ia not the same coin, but I also have a 2007 caribou quarter that has 2 dots under the 7 in the date? Is the post mint or do you think it may be an error? They are b
Very small evenly spaced and perfectly round. . Thank you...

Unknown said...

I have one coin Queen Elizabeth II 2004

Anonymous said...

Is the coin American?

Unknown said...

I have a 2004 queen elizabeth the second coin its sliver