Saturday, March 22, 2014

2012 British 5 Pence

My found coins are backing up on my small desk so I will feature them more often. This one was given to me as a dime. British coins are the second most common foreign coin to find in this part of the U.S.


I did expect a rush in British coins thanks to the Olympics back in 2012. Normally half a dozen British coins in my change over the year is average. This year is only 3 months old and I have found 9 British coins. All are common and fairly new.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Pence / Great Britain
Year: 2012
Mintage: Not yet known.
Metal: Nickel-Plated Steel
Value: $0.10 in VF (very-fine)

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: