Thursday, September 04, 2014

1947 Nickel

One of many older nickels I have found. Since I am actually looking for them again it seems easier to find them. I am still not keeping any nickels from the late fifties or early sixties and I keep finding plenty of those.

Yes those streaks means it was likely cleaned. Still it has metal value and it is over 65 years old and that should mean something.

Here's the stats for this coin...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / United States
Year: 1947
Metal: 75% Copper, 25% Nickel
Mintage: 95,000,000
Value: $0.10 in F-12

Do you have a recent nickel and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

Tengo una de 1947 quisiera saber su balor

Anonymous said...

Quisiera venderla tengo de 1942 44