Friday, February 24, 2012

1969 Fiji Islands 10 Cents

Do you have Fiji dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment

One of two Republic of Fiji coins I have as I finally reach the F countries in my coin vault. Fiji was recently in the news when they discovered a new species of flower, I expect to see a coin honoring that soon. Aside from being an island paradise for tourist I know little about Fiji. Oh I love FIJI Water it taste very silicony.


The reverse is a throwing club known as an ula tava tava. Besides that the coin is pretty sparse on design. I enjoy the use of lower case lettering for the word cents. Full lower case words are hardly seen on coins.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / Fiji Islands
Year: 1969
Mintage: 3,500,000
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.20 in Very-Fine

Do you have Fijian coin and want to find out its value? Leave a question/comment and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: