Thursday, June 25, 2015

2004-P Canada 10 Cents

Nearly six months since I found a new Canadian dime. I have found other ten cent coins but they have been repeats.

Not a major date or variety but another Canadian coin to try and finish my collection. Ten cent coins from Canada are the most difficult of the small coins to find in my change. I am not sure why but a lot have been repeats.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / Canada
Year: 2004-P
Mintage: 214,143,000
Metal: 92% steel, 5.5% copper, and 2.5% nickel
Value: $0.10 in Extra-Fine

Do you have ten cents from Canada and want to know their value? Leave a comment/question an I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

3 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

I have a 1977 canadian dime. Is it worth anything?
Thanks

The 2022 Of Coined For Money said...

I have a 2005 Canadian Dime. What's my Coin Worth?

The 2022 Of Coined For Money said...

28 years later