Wednesday, May 06, 2015

2014-P Great Sand Dunes Quarter

This is not a repeat from yesterday it is the Philly version of the Great Sand Dunes quarter. Of the two quarters this is the less common, although both are common, I found them on the same day.

I have been getting a lot of quarters lately, mostly because I stop paying with exact change.These quarters still have no extra value but collecting them is getting more difficult because there are so many.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 25 Cents - Great Sand Dunes / United States
Year: 2014-P
Mintage: 159,600,000
Metal: 91.67% Copper 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in F-12

Do you have a quarter from America and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: