Friday, November 14, 2014

2009 (2552) Thailand 1 Baht

Got this one with yesterday's baht all at once, the cashier said there were more but I had no more change to trade. This one was made after the metal was changed to the less expensive nickel-plated steel. 

The design of the coin was also updated. The portrait was updated to the older looking guy. The temple on the back know has more details. Details were added all over the coin but it feels lighter and less strong. That said it does look better than the older copper-nickel coins.

Type/Country: 1 Baht / Thailand
Year: 2009
Mintage: 507,250,000
Metal: Nickel-Plated Steel
Value: UNC $0.10

Do you have Asian coins and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

6 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

how much this coin value .i have this one .can you help me to sale this coin

Anonymous said...

How much 1bath thailand

Anonymous said...

I have 1rupee coin 1985 H mint copper coin do u know coin value

Anonymous said...

I have 1 Thailand I Bath coin

Anonymous said...

Im from Cape town and I have this coin and other's

Anonymous said...

I got 2 I want to sell